- n South African shrub having flat acuminate leaves and yellow flowers; leaves are aromatic when dried and used to make an herbal tea
- What research has been done about rooibos tea in terms of health benefits? I prefer it to the green tea and it is very popular in Germany and other European countries, but is just .
- Flavors include masala chai, green-tea jasmine, African rooibos with guava and peppermint chill.
- RED TEA, an herbal brew, is made from the South African rooibos shrub.
News & Articles
- TGR's Editors' Picks Winners Revealed
A rooibos passion fruit tea, a spicy Korean barbecue sauce, churros-flavored ice cream and macaroons were among the 50 specialty food winners in The Gourmet Retailer ’s Editors Picks awards.
Aug. 30, 2013 - The Gourmet Retailer