- n a member of a people with dark skin and hair who speak Romany and who traditionally live by seasonal work and fortunetelling; they are believed to have originated in northern India but now are living on all continents (but mostly in Europe, North Africa, and North America)
- n the Indic language of the Gypsies
- a of or relating to the Gypsies or their language or culture
- Jan Zahradil in Czech Happenings
The approach to the Romany minority is in fact a complex and pan-European problem that concerns almost all EU countries,ODS MEP Jan Zahradil said.
- Martin Bursik in Czech Happenings
If Cunek really wants to return to the government, he should first change his approach to the Romany issue,Greens leader Martin Bursik told the daily Pravo on Saturday.
- Jenji Kohan in E! Online
Jenji Kohan says, "Right now, it's not looking good. We have a lot of stuff to do. As much as we'd love to, Romany Malco is really busy, and I don't know necessarily where we'd fit them in. There are no plans as of yet."