- v cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v make turbid by stirring up the sediments of
- s aroused to impatience or anger
riled no end by his lies
- Was visibly riled when clashing with Obama over a variety of issues, including Iraq, sanctions, and spending.
- They have already riled other family researchers.
- Within the 25,000-member Nation of Islam, it is useful to remember, he is flanked by a cadre of militant black nationalists who get riled whenever he makes overtures to Jews.
News & Articles
- Hacker tests limits of crime law on website use
NEWARK, N.J. — He is a red-headed hacker who hails from Arkansas, goes by the name "weev," and seems to delight in being annoying. For years, he broke into computer systems, disrupted blog sites and riled people with personal attacks.
June 18, 2013 - The Oneida Daily Dispatch
- ATT Hacker Weev Is Flashpoint for Website Crime Law
He is a red-headed hacker who hails from Arkansas, goes by the name “weev,” and seems to delight in being annoying. For years, he broke into computer systems, disrupted blog sites and riled people with personal attacks.
June 17, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Seniors riled over tree removals
Seniors riled over tree removals Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 8:39 pm, Friday, June 14, 2013 Colonie Some residents of the Beltrone Living Center are upset that the line of old trees they have long seen from some of their windows are gone, removed as part of a project to build a ...
June 15, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Warren Buffett in International Herald Tribune
We ought to defer most of the things that get people riled up,Buffett said.
- Bruiser Flint in ESPN
These words sparked a chain reaction that brought problems into the open, almost cost (Benitez) his job a couple of months later, riled Liverpool's owners into an ill-fated meeting with Juergen Klinsmann, and ended Hicks' and Gillett's honeymoon... Jamie Carragher http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Carragher&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFNIrzfpTjTl2W3RmNeEaxISWL6bQ International Herald Tribune http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/09/10/sports/EU-SOC-Liverpool-Carragher.php&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE4KtlCZiYntTdXaCDyhmyhUXIcag Sep 10, 2008
84121 111801 riled You get riled up, you get ready, you get excited," Flint said.