- s legally valid
a rightful inheritance
- s having a legally established claim
- In Allied countries, during the War, a doctrine was widely accepted that it is rightful to employ any weapon or method of warfare whatsoever against an enemy who adopts .
- Thanks to her, James Monroe's special-order French bergere was returned to its rightful place in the Blue Room, and Gilbert Stuart portraits of John Quincy Adams and his wife .
- Convinced the election was being stolen from the rightful victor, supporters of Western-leaning opposition leader Yushchenko poured into Kiev's Independence Square to demand that .
News & Articles
- Happy Reunion: Dogs Returned To Owners After Groomer Switch
FLORENCE, Ala. (WHNT) – The dogs at the center of a groomer mix-up are back with their rightful owners. Late...
June 13, 2013 - WHNT-TV Huntsville
- Cranberry League: Sox red hot (10-0) so far
They have continued to assume their rightful place at the top of the Cranberry Baseball League standings. No, we are not talking about the Boston Red Sox, who have been in first place in the American East League standings, but your own Braintree White Sox.
June 12, 2013 - Braintree Forum
- Joe Biden: Al Gore 'was elected president of the United States of America'
Vice President Joseph R. Biden heaped praise on Al Gore Tuesday night, saying he was the rightful winner of the presidency in 2000, and did a noble act by conceding the office to President George W. Bush. "This man was elected president of the United States of America," Mr. Biden ...
June 12, 2013 - The Washington Times
- Barack Obama in International Herald Tribune
The United States wants the Islamic Republic of Iran to take its rightful place in the community of nations. You have that right -- but it comes with real responsibilities,Obama said in an unprecedented video message released to Middle East...
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Telegraph.co.uk
A China that has made enormous progress economically and is emerging to take its rightful place in global leadership should examine openly the darker events of its past,said Mrs Clinton, the US secretary of State, in a rare criticism.
- President Bush in Wall Street Journal
My administration has called these actions by their rightful name: genocide. The world has a responsibility to put an end to it,Mr. Bush said.