- n tubular pasta in short ribbed pieces
- Jeanine's spicy rigatoni precedes a yogurt-and-wafer confection by Ann Moore, none of the food violating the group's solemn commitment to Weight Watchers.
- Over a plate of shrimp, rigatoni and an assuming Bertani Catullo 1990, Limbaugh isn't happy to be doing this one with a "reporterette" who hasn't tuned in enough to know that he's .
- The San Francisco Opera specializes in movie-into-opera custom conversion jobs designed to tantalize non-operagoers who don't know Rigoletto from rigatoni.
News & Articles
- Advanced Search
My family’s crazy for pasta. Our latest? Mushroom ragu and freshly made rigatoni.
July 23, 2013 - KTUU Anchorage
- Buddy Cianci in Boston Globe (registration)
Some of these officers, Cianci said, "could be on the Olympic rigatoni-eating team."
- David Lynch in The Capital Times
Well, you know, there's all these cooking shows,Lynch told Nathan Lee of the Village Voice. "But I don't cook. I know how to make tapioca from when I was little, and rigatoni because I learned how to make rigatoni. But now I know how to...
- Gloria Estefan in USA Today
Night or day, a stroll down Lincoln Road never loses its charm. Have rigatoni all'Amatriciana at TiramesU, then catch a flick at Regal Cinema,Estefan says.