- n a substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland
- n a radioactive transuranic element which has been synthesized
- n a complex neural network in the central core of the brainstem; monitors the state of the body and functions in such processes as arousal and sleep and attention and muscle tone
- Mike Easley in Forbes
This is RF Micro Devices' fourth major facility in Guilford County in the 16 years since it opened,Easley said in a statement. "The company's sustained ability to grow in our state shows that we are providing the skilled work force that...
- Hideo Kojima in MarketWatch (press release)
We will be able to provide important Japanese customers, such as mobile phone makers and module makers of wireless communications, greater value by offering new solutions featuring WiSpry's products with advanced tunable RF technology,said...
- Carl Peterson in River Falls Journal (registration)
On behalf of the entire Chiefs organization, we are pleased to return to the University of Wisconsin - River Falls for an 18th consecutive year,Peterson said. "Both UW-RF and the entire River Falls community have embraced the Chiefs over...