- v give new life or vigor to
- s restored to new life and vigor
- And there was a dizzying tangle of companies: old companies, newly created companies, defunct companies, revitalised companies, associations of companies, affiliations and .
News & Articles
- Honda Introduces New Jazz ES Plus
LONDON, July 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Honda has revitalised the popular British built Jazz range with a brand new variant - the ES Plus. The new ES Plus replaces the ES model and boasts a host of extra ...
July 2, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Rupert Murdoch in Times Online
Rupert Murdoch said yesterday: "I understand Rich's decision to seek new challenges. During nearly two years as chief executive, he proved himself to be an effective leader who revitalised Dow Jones during a time of great change in the industry....
- Annabel Goldie in ic Wales
Scottish Tory leader Annabel Goldie said: "This is fantastic news for Scotland and for Glasgow - I know the city and the people will do us proud. It will leave a lasting legacy of inspired youngsters and an even more revitalised city."
- Greg Norman in The Age
I wouldn't say revitalise my golf game,said Norman, disappointing those hoping to establish a link between success in the matrimonial chamber and on the fairway. "I think it just revitalised my life. When you're more relaxed and you're...