- n the act of revising or altering (involving reconsideration and modification)
it would require a drastic revision of his opinion
- n the act of rewriting something
- n something that has been written again
- The time has come for drastic revision of DSHEA, the re-empowerment of the FDA and the rejection of cynical proposals by legislators like Orrin Hatch.
- Almost all of that downward revision was attributable to updated surveillance numbers mostly in Asia, and particularly in India rather than a measurable reduction of actual .
- When without loss of blood he reduced Czechoslovakia to a German puppet state, forced a drastic revision of Europe's defensive alliances, and won a free hand for himself in .
- Boroujerdi in The Press Association
Alaeddin Boroujerdi, the head of the Iranian parliament's powerful National Security and Foreign Policy Committee, described the sanctions as "political, illegal and illogical" and said lawmakers would quickly "begin a revision of Iran's...
- Kevin Rudd in Sydney Morning Herald
These numbers for the global economy predate the convulsions in the global stock markets and capital markets of the last two weeks,Mr Rudd said. "The logic that flows from this is transparently obvious: if you have a revision down in...
- Ben Bernanke in The Brunei Times
We are looking for moderate growth in the US economy,Bernanke told the House budget committee yesterday. "The downward revision of the fourth-quarter GDP (gross domestic product) numbers we got this morning is actually more consistent with...