- n someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication
- A chronic reviser, Roth is ready to rewrite history.
- He is a slow worker and tireless reviser.
- An obsessive reviser, Joyce scrawled some 100,000 additional words in the margins of galleys as they were sent to him for proofreading.
News & Articles
- Health Reviser Announced Release of Heart Rate Variability Cloud APIs
Health Reviser, the leader in in development of health monitoring heart rate variability (HRV) systems, announced the release of application program interface allowing calculation of HRV reports from RR intervals. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10829981.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb