- v make revisions in
- v revise or reorganize, especially for the purpose of updating and improving
- s improved or brought up to date
a revised edition
- s altered or revised by rephrasing or by adding or deleting material
- Delivered last week, after prolonged labor, and published by the hospital's Mothers' Aid organization, it is a new and radically revised edition of a baby record book, Our Baby's .
- Over the break, journalists, including me, were digging through the revised mark Baucus released today.
- Of course, the revised Kyoto Accord hammered out in three days of intense negotiations in Bonn is but a shadow of its former self.
News & Articles
- Recycling schedule revised
HURON – A revised schedule for Huron’s new recycling program indicates when enrolled residents can expect to receive their containers and when weekly collections will begin.
June 13, 2013 - Huron Plainsman
- Developer submits revised plans for expanding Ironwood Apartments in Livermore
The owners of Ironwood Apartments have submitted a revised, less ambitious proposal for expanding the housing development. Previous attempts to build additional apartments there have been staunchly opposed by a sizable group of neighbors, who want to protect three nearby acres of open space.
June 13, 2013 - Contra Costa Times
- April industrial output growth again revised to 2.3 percent
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - The industrial output for April was revised for the second time in a day to 2.3 percent from an earlier revision of 2.2 percent, a government statement said on Thursday. On Wednesday, ...
June 13, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Alistair Darling in The Guardian
The shadow chancellor, Alistair Darling, said: "There were already serious questions about the independence of the Office of Budget Responsibility. Now its very credibility is at stake. One set of revised figures showed that the public sector job...
- Arthur Blank in Forbes
We met with him this morning to complete the contract. At that time, we were made aware by Parcells that he was considering a revised offer from the Miami Dolphins,Falcons owner Arthur Blank said. "He later informed us that he would not be...
- Carlos Gutierrez in Guardian Unlimited
Gutierrez wrote that the administration opposes the Senate bill "or any other attempt to delay or overturn these revised rules by legislative means."