- v change to the contrary
The trend was reversed
- v turn inside out or upside down
- v rule against
- v cancel officially
- v reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of
- s turned inside out and resewn
the reversed collar looked as good as new
- s turned about in order or relation
- With an 111-page legal brief that has surprised legal scholars, Brown reversed course and repudiated his previous statements indicating he'd likely support the legality of Prop 8.
- Last week, as rising gas prices continued to be a prominent issue on the campaign trail, McCain reversed his position and announced that he now supported lifting the ban on .
News & Articles
- Oil Pops on US Data, Jobless Claims
Oil reversed an earlier loss to trade above $103 a barrel due to rise in US retail sales and a fall in jobless claims.
June 13, 2013 - CNBC
- Pence handed first override
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Indiana lawmakers easily reversed Gov. Mike Pence's veto of a local tax measure Wednesday, delivering their first veto override of the new governor during a special one-day meeting of the General Assembly.
June 13, 2013 - South Bend Tribune
- Court reverses decision to halt parking plan, opponents to appeal
The 1st District Court of Appeals reversed a lower court decision to stop the city's parking plan from moving forward. Curt Hartman, who represents the group opposed to the parking plan, said he plans to file a motion to stay the court's decision until he has a chance to file an appeal.
June 13, 2013 - FOX 19 Cincinnati
- Walt Disney in Bloomberg
We believe this verdict is fundamentally wrong and will aggressively seek to have it reversed,Disney said in an e- mailed statement.
- Barack Obama in Canada Free Press
The report of Obama saying this: "With all due deference to the separation of powers, the court last week reversed a century of law that I believe will open the floodgates for special interests - including foreign corporations - to spend without...
- Donald Kohn in International Herald Tribune
Kohn noted that "the increased turbulence of recent weeks partly reversed some of the improvement in market functioning over the late part of September and in October."