- n unrestrained merrymaking
- v take delight in
- v celebrate noisily, often indulging in drinking; engage in uproarious festivities
- The citizens of what was once called Eastern Europe revel in freedoms unthinkable under communism.
- Maybe there are pockets of girls out there who still revel in the "Little House on the Prairie" books or dress up their dolls or run lemonade stands.
- Sandwiched between news of the latest political scandals, Korea's broadsheets revel in details of Lineage controversies.
News & Articles
- Kanye West & Alleged Lover Leyla Ghobadi Caught In New Pic
Here’s the photographic proof that Leyla and Kanye at least met during one of his concert’s at Revel’s Ovation Hall in Atlantic City on July 6.
June 12, 2013 - HollywoodLife
- Finding freedom at 33,000 feet
When does one become truly free of material concerns, transcending earthly constraints to focus on matters of the soul? We can, in our minds, travel to philosophical and spiritual realms free of physical boundaries. We can ponder what awaits beyond our earthly journey, frame our values, savor life’s lessons, build on hopes and dreams for the future, give thanks for blessings, and revel in love ...
June 11, 2013 - Dunwoody Crier
- Concert in the Campgrounds
One never knows what can happen in the campgrounds during a race weekend at Iowa Speedway. The campgrounds are where you can see college students revel; miniature family reunions take place and meet maybe the next big thing in country music.
June 10, 2013 - Newton Daily News
- Rene Syler in Asbury Park Press
Al-Qaida must revel in the irony that America is effectively helping to fund both sides of the war they caused. As we sacrifice blood and treasure, some of our gas dollars flow to the fanatics who build the bombs, hatch the plots, and carry out... John McCain http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEhauRSvpu74c5JI21AhXVu-x_kmQ Guardian Unlimited http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6578771,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHuL1L1dt36wEWFkpyOWezVnQe1VA Apr 22, 2007
83577 111034 revel Our children are people - not projects," says Syler, 44, of Westchester County, NY "Motherhood is not a contest. We get to the finish line. It's OK to chill out a little bit and let your kids be independent, and individuals, and revel in who...