- v to patch up or renovate; repair or restore
They revamped their old house before selling it
- v provide (a shoe) with a new vamp
revamp my old boots
- His revamp of Tirana, he vows, is not the end of the revolution.
- Warning: Contains graphic material When the Gwent Police Department in Wales decided to revamp its road-safety film on joyriding, the Welsh agency chose to channel Quentin .
- On June 10, the day Fiat sealed the deal, he announced a thorough organizational revamp.
News & Articles
- Support grows for U.S. offshore corporate income tax cut: lawmaker
By Kim Dixon WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Support from U.S.-based multinational companies is coalescing around a proposal to stem offshore profit shifting and cut the tax rate on some corporate profits, a top congressional Republican working to revamp the tax code said on Thursday. Under the proposal, income from intangible assets such as patents and trademarks earned by U.S. companies abroad would ...
June 13, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Reform Task Force calls for 35 percent property tax cut, constitutional convention
New Jersey should revamp its income tax system to raise an additional $6 billion to reduce property taxes on most homes by more than a third, and if lawmakers don’t act, the state should hold a consti
June 13, 2013 - Morris NewsBee
- Italian Banks Should Revamp Securities Units, AlixPartners Says
Italian lenders should revamp their investment banking units to create a larger business able to compete on a European scale, according to AlixPartners LLP, a business consulting and financial advisory firm.
June 12, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Rick Wagoner in 570 News
Additionally the Hummer brand will be subjected to a "strategic review," Wagoner said, with all options open for the iconic gas guzzler - "everything from a complete revamp of the product lineup to a partial or complete sale of the brand."
- Barack Obama in Press Trust of India
Washington has been telling us to wait for decades, even as the problems have grown worse. Meanwhile, China's not waiting to revamp its economy. Germany's not waiting. India's not waiting,Obama said in his State of the Union address....
- Dana Perino in International Herald Tribune
I think what he has said is that he took responsibility, and that the intel was wrong, and that we had to take measures to revamp the intel community to make sure that it never happened again,Perino told reporters.