- n inflammation of the retina
- Thirty million to 40 million people around the world suffer from retinitis pigmentosa or macular degeneration, two diseases in which the retina a thin sheet of cells in the .
- This could lead to a potential treatment to replace damaged eye cells in conditions such as retinitis pigmentosa or macular degeneration.
- Thirty million to 40 million people around the world suffer from retinitis pigmentosa or macular degeneration, two diseases in which the retina--a thin sheet of cells in the back .
News & Articles
- Retina Implant AG's Alpha IMS Wins CE Mark
REUTLINGEN, Germany, July 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Retina Implant AG , the leading developer of subretinal implants for patients blinded by retinitis pigmentosa (RP), today announced that its wireless ...
July 3, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Dompé Announces The EMA Has Granted Orphan Drug Designation To Its rhNGF-Based Treatment For Retinitis Pigmentosa
Dompé, a leading company in research & development of novel treatment solutions for rare diseases, announces its investigational drug based on the recombinant human nerve growth factor (rhNGF) for the treatment of retinitis pigmentosa (RP) has been granted orphan drug designation
July 3, 2013 - DrugDiscoveryOnline
- World's first approved bionic eye to launch in U.S.
The Argus II, which treats patients with the rare genetic condition known as retinitis pigmentosa, was approved by the FDA in February after more than 20 years in the making.
July 2, 2013 - CNET