- n any of a class of solid or semisolid viscous substances obtained either as exudations from certain plants or prepared by polymerization of simple molecules
- All those resin panels and compressible bumpers added hundreds of pounds that the emissions-limited V8s couldn't handle.
- Podophyllum resin, or podophyllin, is the resin of the dried root of the mandrake or May apple; Carter combined this with the dried juice of aloes.
- Ali said that he expects to produce 15 kilograms (33 pounds) of cannabis resin from his eight dunam (9,568 square yards) field, which he will sell for around $10,000 to local drug .
News & Articles
- TRFA Announces 2013 Annual Meeting Chair
Thermoset Resin Formulators Association announced Sean Crow of Lintech International, LLC, will serve as chair of 2013 Annual Meeting, to take place September 29-October 1 at Hyatt Regency Newport in Newport, RI. Two-day event will feature Technical Paper presentations, Regulatory Affairs Update, annual Table Top Showcase, meetings of TRFA's Market Focused Committees, and association's Annual ...
June 21, 2013 - ThomasNet
- North I-275 in Canton closed due to HAZMAT spill; serious fire on Pontiac Trail in West Bloomfield causes nearby road ...
Northbound I-275 will be closed at Ford Road for the next several hours because a semi-truck is leaking combustible resin. The road is expected to be closed through the afternoon, reports WDIV.
June 21, 2013 - The Oakland Press
- TPE resin prices, June 10-14: PE, PP up $0.02/lb; Plant explosion rocks ethylene market
Spot polyethylene prices were weak and shed a penny before yet another petrochemical plant explosion, after which they subsequently jumped a couple cents on average, ending higher by Friday; spot polypropylene prices, meanwhile, continued to rise, adding $0.02/lb last week. Tagging Options Domain: All Sites Issue Date: PT - June 2013 Keywords: TPE resin prices Michael Greenberg force majeure ...
June 20, 2013 - PlasticsToday.com
- Kenny Rogers in ESPN
I rub up the balls between the innings and before the game all of the time,Rogers said Monday. "I rub up the bullpen balls I pitch with with mud, resin, spit. I do it all the time. They rub the ball up, too, with mud before the games."
- Scott Olsen in USA Today
Fredi was talking about the pace of the game,left-hander Scott Olsen said. "If you're getting the ball back and kicking the dirt and walking around and grabbing the resin bag and all that, the defense has a tendency to lose focus and...
- Ryne Sandberg in USA Today
You can see the resin, the spit, the pine tar,said Sandberg, who holds the record for highest fielding percentage among second basemen at .989. "Bats could be replaced, but a glove was one thing that couldn't go missing. It was security. I...