- a entitled to the residue of an estate (after payment of debts and specific gifts)
the residuary part of the estate
the residuary beneficiary
- a relating to or indicating a remainder
- Thus she gave away $62,500 to friends and servants, but omitted the residuary phrase: "All the rest I give to.
- The other half of the residuary estate, in addition to 30,000 and the royalties from all his works except Peter Pan, he left to Lady Cynthia Asquith, his secretary and .
- All that is known is that he made bequests, totaling hundreds of thousands of francs, to his advisers, secretaries, servants, and left the residuary estate to the Institute of .