- n a redistribution of something
there was a reshuffle of cabinet officers
- n shuffling again
the gambler demanded a reshuffle
- v shuffle again
So as to prevent cheating, he was asked to reshuffle the cards
- v reorganize and assign posts to different people
The new Prime Minister reshuffled his cabinet
- When somebody asked for his view on a Cabinet reshuffle planned by Prime Minister Yoshiro Mori, he dropped the bombshell: "I won't let Mori reshuffle the Cabinet.
- You might think a government reshuffle would be the best way to reassert your authority.
- Even Ma's Nationalist allies demanded a Cabinet reshuffle, acknowledging overwhelming public unease with the government.
News & Articles
- House Farm Bill Could Mean Thousands Fewer Texans Get Food Stamps
Five stories that have North Texas talking: Version of Farm Bill in House could reshuffle food stamp guidelines, St. Mark’s photography students use school work to support Granbury, kids are aiming low at the library and more.
June 12, 2013 - KERA North Texas
- Suma Chakrabarti in The Press Association
Sir Suma added: "It is disappointing that Sally Keeble did not feel able to contribute to this in a more positive way as a minister and that she should write in this way only after the reshuffle."
- Shinzo Abe in Jerusalem Post
Voters said we must reflect on our shortcomings and refresh the lineup,Abe said. "I plan to reshuffle the Cabinet and top party posts at an appropriate time."
- Morris Iemma in The Canberra Times
When pressed on the matter, Mr Iemma said: "What I'm not doing is getting into a running commentary. There's a reshuffle on, I will be announcing that on Friday."