- v settle in a new place
- s settled in a new location
- To combat this tactic, the government resettled more than 500,000 villagers, mostly Chinese, in larger communities for mutual protection.
- Dozens of former prisoners have resettled in his area.
- The Government conducted a survey among the resettled Japs, gave each a clear-cut choice: stay or go to Japan.
- Ban Ki-moon in Reuters
We will try to work hard to keep that promise realized,Ban said as he toured Manik Farm, the country's largest camp. "They need to be resettled as soon as possible."
- Robert Mugabe in Globe and Mail
...radio said Friday that Mr. Mugabe, in his first comment on the crackdown on urban poor and street vendors, told the governing party's central committee that "genuine players in the small and medium enterprise sector would be resettled in...
- Viktor Yushchenko in UNIAN News Agency
We have reached agreement that before December 31 all the victims will be resettled, - said Victor Yushchenko in the interview.