- n device for resetting instruments or controls
- v set anew
- v set to zero
reset instruments and dials
- v adjust again after an initial failure
- The problem with the reset metaphor -- the idea of pushing a "reset button" -- is its implication that the excesses and madness and dysfunction in our complex economic systems can .
- As I said in an earlier post, the reset epiphany may have happened very quickly at the end of last year, but to the degree the reset is a matter of changing government policy it's .
- A final piece of advice is this: if you do run into any trouble and have to reset the Express, hold the reset button for at least five seconds, maybe even as long as 10 seconds, to .