- a full of or marked by resentment or indignant ill will
resentful at the way he was treated
a sullen resentful attitude
- Views that distinguish the resentful group include: a belief that there is no justice for the poor (47% v.
- And I guess I was a bit resentful that, while Kurtzman struggled to produce a popular and well-distributed humor magazine, the Feldstein MAD flourished.
- Abbasi's resentful and deeply unflattering account of his Australian comrade, David Hicks, is contained in a 148-page memoir he wrote for anti-terrorism investigators while .
News & Articles
- Get ready for Great America
No shortage of thrills in 2013 rides, shows Maybe you are one of those Chicagoans for whom Six Flags Great America is right in your backyard. You have season passes, and a trip to the park's Hurricane Harbor for you is like a trip, for the rest of us, to our municipal pool. We have heard about you. We're a little resentful. We suspect you of being from the North Shore.
June 10, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- 10 signs your staff is about to mutiny
When your staff is frustrated and resentful, morale and productivity can take a big hit. Knowing how to spot the signs may help you preempt a full-scale rebellion.
June 7, 2013 - TechRepublic
- Joe Torre in New York Times
It's very satisfying,Torre said. "We had a lot of people doubting us all year, and we weren't resentful about it. It was just the fact we haven't really played well enough to get anybody's attention."
- Yukio Hatoyama in AFP
I am deeply resentful towards Fukuda for not caring about people,Hatoyama told reporters. "His sudden abandonment showed that the LDP does not have the ability to hold the reins of government."