- n the act of purchasing back something previously sold
- v buy what had previously been sold, lost, or given away
- The new size can be a bummer if you already spent $48 buying the poorer-quality version of the first season of 24 And if you decide to repurchase, the new files take twice as .
- During a series of weekend meetings in New York City, however, a green-mail deal was struck: Disney agreed to repurchase Steinberg's 4,198,333 shares for $70.
- The SEC would also allow shareholders to vote on repurchase questions.
News & Articles
- CorVel plans to repurchase up to $14M shares
CorVel plans to buy back up to $14 million of its common stock between June 26 and Aug. 21. Since 1996, the Irvine, Calif., company has spent $301 million on the repurchase of approximately 15.7 million ...
June 14, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- CorVel Announces Stock Repurchase Plan - Quick Facts
CorVel Announces Stock Repurchase Plan - Quick Facts
June 14, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Abbott Announces New $3 Billion Share Repurchase Program, Declares Dividend
ABBOTT PARK, Ill., June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott's (NYSE: ABT) board of directors has approved a new share repurchase program and declared a quarterly common dividend. Abbott's board has authorized ...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Michael Dell in TheStreet.com
Dell is committed to a long-term share repurchase program as part of an overall capital allocation plan that supports growth and also returns value to shareholders,said Michael Dell, chairman and CEO, in a statement.
- Jim Buckmaster in News 10NBC
We are no longer comfortable having eBay as a shareholder, and wish to explore options for our repurchase,Craigslist CEO Jim Buckmaster wrote in a subsequent letter quoted in the complaint.
- AG Lafley in International Herald Tribune
Our strong cash generation results and our confidence in the business outlook have enabled us to substantially increase our share repurchase commitment for the next three years,AG Lafley, P&G's chairman and chief executive, said in a statement.