- a capable of being reproduced
astonishingly reproducible results can be obtained
- OCTOBER 12, 1998 Discussion questions, assignment ideas, reproducible worksheets, editorial cartoons, critical-thinking exercises and a current events quiz.
- The end result is scientific confidence that the findings are both reliable and reproducible: At the end of six years of follow up, 523 of the more than 3,000 healthy subjects had .
- Yes, the dialogue is reliably obscene, not to say misogynistic, homophobic and not reproducible in these genteel pages.
News & Articles
- The Real World Portland, Ep. 9: MTV Knows Why The Caged Bird Sings
We know, you don't even have a TV. But WW correspondent Jay Horton is enduring and recapping each installment to assess just how real—and how Portland-y—the housemates get. Not to flirt with apostasy, dear readers, but the episode under review raises a rather central question about our creators' intent. In the beginning, when an easily reproducible dramatic template was brought forth from ...
June 5, 2013 - Willamette Week
- Gerta Keller in United Press International
Careful documentation of results that are reproducible and verifiable will uncover what really happened,Keller said. "This study takes an important step in that direction."
- Phaedon Avouris in CNNMoney.com
The success of nanoelectronics will largely depend on the ability to prepare well characterized and reproducible nano-structures, such as carbon nanotubes,said Dr. Phaedon Avouris, IBM Fellow and lead researcher for IBM's carbon nanotube...
- Craig Benson in CNNMoney.com (press release)
Comprehensive, accurate, and reproducible biomarker testing can improve drug development programs by stratifying clinical trial subjects and providing sensitive measurements of drug safety and efficacy,said Craig Benson, RBM president and...