- v to give an account or representation of in words
- v announce as the result of an investigation or experience or finding
Dozens of incidents of wife beatings are reported daily in this city
The team reported significant advances in their research
- v announce one's presence
- v make known to the authorities
One student reported the other to the principal
- v be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism
Snow reported on China in the 1950's
- v complain about; make a charge against
I reported her to the supervisor
- a made known or told about; especially presented in a formal account
his reported opinion
the reported findings
- But, almost immediately, pollsters reported that a majority of Americans believed that, given the provocation and the tense situation they encountered, Chicago's police had .
- The next day a Marine communiqu from Camp Blue Diamond in Ramadi reported that Terrazas and 15 Iraqi civilians were killed by the blast and that "gunmen attacked the convoy with .
- The value in this team (as proposedreported on thus far) is that Pres elect Obama is not afraid of getting opposing advice from his team.
News & Articles
- Obituaries reported in the June 6, 2013, Advocate
These obituaries were reported in the June 6, 2013, Advocate: Lisa Mayhew, John Stauffer, Harold Zimmerman, Carol Aden. Lisa Mayhew, 53, Marysville, died Friday, May 31, 2013, at Stormont-Vail Hospital, Topeka.
June 12, 2013 - The Marysville Advocate
- Explosion reported inside maintenance shed at Atlanta airport
DEVELOPING: An explosion was reported inside a maintenance shed Tuesday morning at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, MyFoxAtlanta.com reported.
June 11, 2013 - Fox News
- Reported home explosion near Dobbin
Montgomery volunteer firefighters are responding to a reported home explosion near Dobbin in far west Montgomery County.
June 11, 2013 - Humble Observer
- Ben Bernanke in AFP
Despite the unwelcome rise in the unemployment rate that was reported last week, the risk that the economy has entered a substantial downturn appears to have diminished over the past month or so,said Bernanke. "Over the remainder of 2008,...
- Rick Pitino in USA Today
Everything that's been printed, everything that's been reported and everything that you're showing and breaking in with on a day when Ted Kennedy died is 100% a lie,Pitino said. "A lie. All of this has been a lie and a total fabrication of...
- Lawrence Summers in San Diego Union Tribune
In an interview with The Associated Press, Obama's chief economic adviser Lawrence Summers said: "In the context of what we're doing, Secretary Geithner was notified, he has said, last week. As he reported to the rest of us, he moved aggressively...