- v plant again or anew
They replanted the land
He replanted the seedlings
- If you want to be as eco-savvy as possible this holiday season, get a real tree then replant it.
- Spring is the time for weeding: for gardeners, a time to yank and replant; for TV watchers, a time to clear the dead underbrush from the viewing calendar and start anew.
- Buy a potted or balled Christmas tree (roots still attached) so you can replant it in the backyard or donate it to the parks department.
News & Articles
- KEYC - Mankato News, Weather, Sports - - Mansion owner fined for cutting protected trees
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) - The owner of an Eden Prairie mansion has been fined $25,000 for cutting down some protected trees. Mitchell Coopet has agreed to pay the fine and replant 27 trees in his back yard along the Minnesota River.
June 13, 2013 - 12 FOX Mankato
- From dump to oasis: PowellsWood Garden in Federal Way bounces back
What do you do if a big ice storm takes out your maple, native cherry, white fir and apple trees? You completely replant with a bed of tropical-hued bananas, dracenas and grasses, and mulch like crazy.
June 12, 2013 - Tacoma News Tribune
- Ian Somerhalder in Daily News & Analysis
He added: "This is ground zero right now. I'm looking at this slick of oil. I've been watching pelicans die. This place is going to need money, that is the bottom line - money in the right hands to replant these marshes. (It) really breaks my...
- Shahed Ali in Washington Post
The previous floods washed away my house, cattles and crops ...... but I had started to piece life together,Gaibandha villager Shahed Ali told reporters. "I managed to replant some seedlings but they have been destroyed again."
- John Key in Radio New Zealand
We want to have the rules altered that would allow us to harvest forests that are pre-1990 and replant them in other parts of the country,Mr Key says. "We'd also want to have the position where we can lock up emissions where wood is...