- v express the same message in different words
- Since then, he has been exploring ways to rephrase the Christian doctrine of man and examining "the human imagination as a central theological category.
- Anderson discovered in the middle of the trial, when he happened to rephrase a question posed to the diocese comptroller that the diocese operated the separate Roman .
- Would you then find in yourself te magnanimity or 'the milk of human kindness' to rephrase that statement to read: "Terrorist or Enemy Combatants (are those) from other countries .
News & Articles
- Polling shows mixed feelings about tearing down the Pier
Change a few words, and opposition to "The Lens" shrinks considerably. Saintpetersblog.com discovered that by commissioning Stpetepolls.org to rephrase a question asked before in robocalls to St. Petersburg registered voters.
June 12, 2013 - FOX 5 Washington D.C.
- The APR: Another cog in the college sports arms race
Today, the NCAA released their Academic Progress Rating reports and there wasn’t much that stood out. The high-major programs passed. As did most of the mid-major programs. Let’s rephrase that: The programs with resources passed. This isn’t going to be an indictment of the schools that have the means to help their student-athletes, more power…
June 12, 2013 - NBC Sports: Beyond the Arc
- Cruise control
In April, pigs flew. I boarded a cruise ship with my 74-year-old father. Let me rephrase that: I, who am terrified of boats and get seasick at the sight of water, went on an eight-day excursion from Barcelona to Monaco with a born-again, gun-collecti...
June 11, 2013 - New York Post
- Paul McCartney in Monsters and Critics.com
Before launching into the track, McCartney said: "You've been a fairly good audience, let me rephrase that. You've been a fantastic audience, and the momentum is only building."
- Todd Herremans in Delaware County Daily Times
I just want to be on the field but if I had to choose, I would take tackle,Herremans said. "Let me rephrase that. With Tra out there, I'd rather play guard. But if Tra is not going to be out there I'd rather play tackle. I feel like it's a...
- Bruce Buck in Guardian Unlimited
It's frustrating, because there's only so many ways you can answer that question,Buck said. "If someone asks me that question, I go back to most recent public announcement on it because if I rephrase it, then they try to read something...