- r in a repetitive manner
this type of border display is used repetitively in advertising
- Harris had a website where he repeatedly, repetitively rehearsed his grievances: "All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you pricks as I can!".
- HOW TO DO IT Weight lift, do calisthenics or any sport that makes you flex muscles repetitively.
- Most of the leading European languages, ancient and modern, and 18 different literary modes are merged in the amazing Joycean jargonall of them so repetitively punctuated with .
News & Articles
- Chuck Koplinski: Spectacle, humor keep 'White House Down' fun
From leading man Channing Tatum's biceps to the ever-increasing explosions that take place throughout, "White House Down" is an exercise in excess that will land right in the wheelhouse of the country's movie-going populace as it is shamelessly patriotic as well as repetitively violent. Check your brain at the door, and be prepared to put Roland Emmerich's "White House Down" firmly in the ...
June 27, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com
- Al Groh in The Free Lance-Star
That's a skill that certain teams have,Groh said of his team's ability to pull out close wins. "Just like anything that happens repetitively, after a while it's not just an accident."
- Greg Schiano in Rutgers University
We're putting together a game plan,Schiano said. "There's got to be some changes because it's been a few weeks in a row." "Something happens once; maybe you had a bad day. Something happens repetitively, then it becomes a pattern of...