- n a person who repeats
the audience consisted largely of repeaters who had seen the movie many times
- n someone who is repeatedly arrested for criminal behavior (especially for the same criminal behavior)
- n a firearm that can fire several rounds without reloading
- n (electronics) electronic device that amplifies a signal before transmitting it again
repeaters can be used in computer networks to extend cabling distances
- In 1850's New York, party chieftain Boss Tweed used "floaters" to vote at several polling places across the city, "repeaters" to visit the same polling place more than once, and .
- A domsat replaces repeaters and most other relaying devices.
- Chicago police call them "wanderers," "walkers" or "repeaters.
News & Articles
- Woman charged after woman pushed from Sheb. porch
SHEBOYGAN (WITI) — 38-year-old Sara Huston faces one count of first degree reckless injury (repeater) for an incident in Sheboygan...
June 18, 2013 - FOX 6 Milwaukee
- Radio operators plan hurricane season drill
Amateur radio operators in southwest Louisiana will prepare for emergency work during a hurricane season drill June 22-23. The Southwest Daily News reports ( http://bit.ly/17CX5D2 ) the operators, known as "hams," will gather at Pinderosa Park for an exercise sponsored by the Southwest Louisiana Amateur Repeater Club.
June 16, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Diamond Multimedia Announces Wireless Router, Wireless Repeater Range Extender, Wireless Access Point and Wireless ...
Diamond Multimedia has announced the release of the WR300NR, a 4 in 1 device that acts as a wireless router, wireless repeater and range extender, standalone wireless access point and wireless bridge device. ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- John Bitove in Canada NewsWire (press release)
I would like to thank Stephen for his contributions during our major milestones including the licensing, creation of our programming lineup, launch of our service, development of our studios, build-out of our repeater network and our launch,...
- Karl Lehenbauer in Wired News
It could be great as a super-fast optical repeater that regenerates a signal over long distances,Lehenbauer said.
- Wen Tong in InfoWorld
It is an intelligent digital repeater to help packets multi-hop,Wen told me.