- n the food served and eaten at one time
- Most of the chairs at the Prime Minister's table are empty now, and the long cloth is littered with the remains of a large early-evening repast: half-eaten bowls of lamb and okra .
- On April 5, Bangkok's five-star Lebua hotel will treat 50 favored guests to a repast prepared by a glittering array of Michelin-starred chefs.
- Our repast started with a trio of succulent, plump sardines, simply dusted with sea salt, grilled to melting tenderness, and so fresh they tasted like they had still been swimming .
News & Articles
- Shirley Love on mend after open-heart surgery
Shirley Love already is relishing the thought of biting into a huge steak with all the trimmings. That sumptuous repast might have to wait a while, as the former state senator gets back on his feet from multiple heart by-pass surgery this month at Charleston Area Medical Center.
June 26, 2013 - The Register-Herald