- n a skilled worker who mends or repairs things
- No trained artist, Heeb started his career as a repairer of musical instrumentssaxophones, trombones and the likethen took up the restoration of antiques.
- At the Prayer Breakfast he took as the text for his complaints a passage from Isaiah: "Thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach.
- When asked if he wouldn't prefer someone other than Vajpayee to lead India, Mohammed Ayub, the repairer of sewing machines, smiles and says: "Who else is there?".
News & Articles
- 5Q Retail: Tello Jewelers
Tello Jewelers is a family owned and operated full-service jewelry retailer, designer and repairer. Services include watch repairs of all brands, on-the-spot jewelry repairs, custom design, redesign of scrap jewelry, and complimentary jewelry cleaning and inspection. Tello Jewelers also purchases diamonds and gold. Many of the owners are also the designers and goldsmiths, so customers can ...
June 12, 2013 - Naples Daily News