- n informal abbreviation of `representative'
- n a fabric with prominent rounded crosswise ribs
News & Articles
- Rep. Heck apologizes for son's 'offensive' tweets
Nevada Rep. Joe Heck is apologizing after his 16-year-old son's profanity- and slur-laced Twitter feed came to light.
June 14, 2013 - KTVN Reno
- Rep. Dennis Ross Wants to Stop Terrorists From Playing Soccer
No more soccer for terrorists! That's the message from Rep. Dennis Ross, R-Fla., today. The conservative congressman offered an amendment to the national Defense Authorization Act to eliminate tax-payer funded recreational activities for detainees at Guantanamo Bay.
June 14, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- Rep. Steve King: ‘Illegal aliens’ invaded my office
Rep. Steve King, a Republican from Iowa and the House's leading immigration hawk, complained Thursday about young immigrants who had shown up to protest his bill that would defund President Barack Obama's deferred action program. King wrote on Twitter that "20 brazen self professed illegal aliens have invaded my DC office. Obama's lawless order gives [...]
June 13, 2013 - The Ticket via Yahoo! News
- Joe Francis in San Luis Obispo Tribune
Francis said at that point, his offer was off the table: "We actually had been dealing with her rep," he said. "Our (offer) was the real deal. We just never made the connection."
- President Bush in FOXNews
She was a dedicated public servant who tirelessly and honorably served her country for many years,President Bush said in a statement. "We hold Rep. Millender-McDonald's family, friends, staff, and constituents in our thoughts and prayers."