- n the conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation
- n the act of renewing
- n filling again by supplying what has been used up
- But church renewal has been most actively supported by the man whose episcopal motto is Ut Cognoscant Te (That they may know thee), Boston's Cardinal Cushing.
- The Rutgers research reflects a much-needed, if slow, renewal of scientific interest in antibiotics development.
- Does the black community's need for renewal outweigh Farrakhan's history of demagoguery and racial hatred? For many of the marchers, the answer was yes.
News & Articles
- Dollarama announces renewal of its normal course issuer bid
Dollarama announces renewal of its normal course issuer bid
June 12, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Renewal Design-Build Receives Three Decatur Design Awards
The Decatur Design Awards recognize and honor projects or individuals that promote excellence in preservation, design, sustainability and advocacy. With the addition of this year’s awards, Renewal Design-Build has now earned seven Decatur Design Awards over the past five years. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10787356.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Newark schools headed toward renewal levy in November
The Newark school board took the first step toward putting a renewal of its 7.5-mill emergency levy on the November ballot during its Monday meeting.
June 11, 2013 - Newark Advocate
- Pope Benedict XVI in Catholic News Agency
Pope Benedict said, "As I begin my visit, I trust that my presence will be a source of renewal and hope for the Church in the United States, and strengthen the resolve of Catholics to contribute ever more responsibly to the life of this nation, of...
- Haley Barbour in FOXNews
Barbour said in the coming four years, he wants to "try to complete the rebuilding and renewal of the coast bigger and better than ever."