- v have confidence or faith in
- That in turn is causing solvency problems for some financial institutions that rely on short-term borrowing to fund their operations.
- But with millions of websites, how can kids find what they're looking for and, more importantly, be sure they can rely on that information? "It's overwhelming to me, let alone an .
- Ensconced at New York City's Gramercy Tavern for the past six years, Fleming, 41, is renowned for her deceptively simple multipart desserts that rely on seasonal ingredients and .
News & Articles
- Alternative Energy and Big Oil: Poor Returns Versus `Lies'
I don't typically rely on Rolling Stone for energy policy analysis, but I couldn't help scratching my head over a piece earlier this week decrying "Big Oil's Lies About Alternative Energy." The story attempts to show that even as President Obama is calling for more investment in alternative energy, the energy companies with the deepest pockets are paring their investments and focusing more on ...
June 28, 2013 - Forbes
- G, R trains to shut down for Sandy repairs
Straphangers who rely on the G and R subway lines to get around town will need to find alternate transportation starting as early as July.
June 28, 2013 - FOX 5 New York
- Cord-cutting catches on: 60 million Americans now rely on free over-the-air TV
Cash-strapped Americans looking to save some money on their monthly bills are increasingly ditching pay television and relying on free over-the-air television instead. GigaOM points us to a new study from GfK Media & Entertainment showing that 19.3% of all American households now rely on free over-the-air broadcasts as their primary source for television, which translates to around 22.4 million ...
June 27, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Nicole Brown Simpson in 940 News
This is what we expected,Simpson told The Associated Press before he left the courtroom. "If I have any disappointment it's that I wish a jury was here. As always, I rely on the jury system."
- Barack Obama in Newsroom America
Sotomayor said she does not agree with that philosophy, noting, "I wouldn't approach the issue of judging in the way the president does. Judges can't rely on what's in their heart," she said. "They don't determine the law. Congress makes the...
- Julia Gillard in BBC News
I believe fundamentally that the basic education and health services that Australians rely on, and their decent treatment at work, is at risk at the next election,she said. "I love this country, and I was not going to sit idly by and watch...