- n a failure to maintain a higher state
- v deteriorate in health
- v go back to bad behavior
- If the vaccine is not outrageously priced and if it safeguards people against relapsing into addiction, it's hard to imagine that it would not yield enormous savings in the long run.
- After spending four years and $7,000,000, OSRD researchers half-hoped, half-believed that they had found a permanent cure for relapsing malaria (which plagues almost half the .
- It looks like consumer spending, after a bit of an increase in the first quarter mostly just bargain-hunting in January is also relapsing in the second quarter.
News & Articles
- Encouraging Data on Novartis' Gilenya - Analyst Blog
Novartis ( NVS ) recently presented new data on Gilenya from a phase III study, TRANSFORMS. Gilenya is the first approved once-daily oral therapy for the treatment of relapsing forms of
June 14, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Ban Ki-moon in Afrique en Ligue
Strengthening peacebuilding will better enable us to keep countries from relapsing into conflict, and sustain peace beyond the life of a peacekeeping mission,Ban said at an informal consultation on the 2010 review of the UN Peacebuilding...
- Kelly Sutton in TruckSeries.com
I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) in 1988 when I was only 16 years old,explained Sutton. "Like many people, I was devastated. But, through prayer and support from family and friends, I realized my diagnosis...
- Andrew Demetriou in Melbourne Herald Sun
It's important for Ben Cousins' rehabilitation that he does play football,said Mr Demetriou. "He's got a less likely chance of relapsing if he's playing than if he's not playing. In order to do that, what was recommended was that he go...