- Intense in their Catholicism and militant in their reformism, "the little professors" grew into what is now called the "Democratic Initiative.
- As they talked, Carter was attracted by Mondale's deep concern for social issues, a set of beliefs that reflect the hardy strain of populism and reformism that grew up in America .
- Last week "reformism," a freshly coined label on Lisbon's political scene, got its turn.
- Mohammad Khatami in RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
We must safeguard fundamental freedoms,Khatami said. "That's what reformism is all about."
- chairman Prachanda in CounterPunch
As Nepal's foremost revolutionary leader Prachanda stated, just after the 'royal coup' last year, "Ultimately, the so-called royal proclamation of February 1 has not only exposed the irrelevance of reformism in the Nepalese politics, but also...
- Peter Mandelson in guardian.co.uk
Ministers must be consistent and courageous in their reformism, and be prepared, in the context of a deeper re-think about the EU's budget, to look at reforming Britain's rebate,Mr Mandelson said. "For a start it is surely wrong to ask the...