reflexion : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the phenomenon of a propagating wave (light or sound) being thrown back from a surface
- n expression without words
- n a remark expressing careful consideration
- n a calm, lengthy, intent consideration
- n the ability to reflect beams or rays
- n a likeness in which left and right are reversed
- n the image of something as reflected by a mirror (or other reflective material)
News & Articles
- Reflexión sobre los 'decretados' días detenido en Haití
TWIN FALLS, Idaho (BP) -- Paul Thompson considera algo hermoso reflexionar sobre los días en los que él y otros nueve bautistas fueron detenidos en una inmunda cárcel haitiana, falsamente acusados de tráfico de huérfanos que ellos estaban tratando de ayudar.
March 21, 2014 - BPNews.net
- Jean-Michel Aulas in Soccerway
Gerard (Houllier) asked me on Wednesday night to let him leave so that he could take a sabbatical,Aulas said at a press conference. "On reflexion, I accepted his decision to go."
- David ÄŒernÃ½ in Czech Happenings
Self-reflexion, critical spirit and the ability to view itself and the surrounding world with the sense of irony belongs to Europe and its way of thinking,said Cerny, commenting on the artifact.
- Leonard Orban in European Parliament (press release)
Asked about the Commission's contribution to the "Period of reflexion", Mr Orban spoke of "a very solid basis which will allow us to consolidate and to get out of this institutional crisis".