- n filling again by supplying what has been used up
- v fill something that had previously been emptied
- The use of small snack bowls, which require frequent refilling, provides a reason for a walk-through.
- Most of that improvement, though, stems from auto companies and other manufacturers refilling their depleted stockpiles.
- When I was interviewing the Wu-Tang Clan, even Inspectah Deck and Cappadonna, who were emptying out a Dutch Masters cigar and refilling it with marijuana, starting laying into me.
News & Articles
- Colorado: Dillon Reservoir close to filling
Peak runoff helps boost water storage across the state Dillon Reservoir refilling a long-dry area. #cowater #colorado vine.co/v/blvPpre69Fn— Bob Berwyn (@bberwyn) June 12, 2013 FRISCO — After a big weather turnaround in April and May, Dillon Reservoir is well on its way to filling, with the water level reaching an elevation of just about 9,008 […]
June 15, 2013 - Summit County Citizens Voice
- Lewis Hamilton in Comet 24
Hamilton said: "For me this evening it is just about refilling the fuel tank, the energy tank. I'll just make sure I get back in, relax, spend some time with my family, chill with my brother, play some Playstation, whatever it is to take my mind and...
- Bayani Fernando in Balita.org
They have these big water trucks that could pump water for two hours without refilling their tanks,Fernando said.