- Instead, victims had been sacrificed in a ruthless campaign to refashion Cambodian society.
- With the backing of the Trump Foundation, Ligron hired an all-female staff to refashion the tacky swimsuit contest into a lucrative entertainment business which aimed at .
- In April, the Burmese government informed the cease-fire groups that as part of the electoral run-up they would have to refashion their armies as part of a centrally controlled .
News & Articles
- Aubrey husband, wife create unique steampunk jewelry
Photo courtesy of Dee Kautsch – Dee Kautsch is always on the lookout for vintage watches to disassemble and refashion into jewelry. Her work can be seen and bought at Heirlooms in downtown McKinney.
June 17, 2013 - The Little Elm Journal
- RI Senate OKs bill to give EDC new name, new rules
State lawmakers endorsed another plan designed to refashion Rhode Island's Economic Development Corp. on Tuesday as questions and anger over the agency's failed investment in 38 Studios continues to resonate ...
June 12, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- RI Senate OKs bill to give EDC new name
State lawmakers endorsed another plan designed to refashion Rhode Island's Economic Development Corp. on Tuesday as questions and anger over the agency's failed investment in 38 Studios continues to resonate in the Statehouse.
June 12, 2013 - WPRI Providence
- Perry Farrell in FMQB
I'm about to put it into 3.0,Farrell told MTV.com. "I'm going to look to take it global. I want to put together an event around the world in the next 10 years that will refashion, redress and transform."
- Donald Rumsfeld in Center for Research on Globalization
Given the economic advantages of online firms -- advantages that will grow as the maturation of utility computing drives the costs of data processing and communication even lower --traditional firms may have no choice but to refashion their own... Nicholas Carr http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_G._Carr&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEIsCKxK74-tavtAhxpWs1GPj8n3A Infoworld http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.infoworld.nl/idgns/bericht.phtml%3Fid%3D002570DE00740E18002573C9007A3106&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFSxKsNiDp78fcaEqqtu_cVSccR_w Jan 8, 2008
81650 109557 refashion 2 Donald Rumsfeld stated that 9/11 created the kind of opportunities that World War II offered, to refashion the world."