- n repetition of the final words of a sentence or line at the beginning of the next
- n the syllable added in a reduplicated word form
- n a word formed by or containing a repeated syllable or speech sound (usually at the beginning of the word)
- n the act of repeating over and again (or an instance thereof)
- What, exactly, are the implications of unsouled reduplication? As gods, we are cautious.
- With less reduplication of news, a few men of marked ability might sing the story of 1,000 politicians more coherently and more enduringly than the small army of correspondents .
- We should decry our inability to avoid costly reduplication of services, build more extended-care facilities and low-cost hospitals for the chronically ill, and reduce .