- n a night flight from which the passengers emerge with eyes red from lack of sleep
he took the redeye in order to get home the next morning
- Just this week JetBlue announced a venture with the New York-based Bliss spas to offer free kits including eyemasks, lip balm, and skin moisturizeron redeye flights, in .
- He slept on the redeye back to West Virginia, where his schedule called for about three hours in a hotel Tuesday morning before he had to speak again to another cheering crowd.
- KT, hopefully your conference ended well, but do you have to take the redeye back? Or can you have a leisurely breakfast with celebrity starlets, and then spend the day flying back .
News & Articles
- Research and Markets: IRISYS REDEYE-6A Pyroelectric Array Sensor Reverse Costing Analysis
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IRISYS REDEYE-6A Pyroelectric Array Sensor Reverse Costi
June 21, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Chicago vs. Boston
When it comes to metropolitan bragging rights, nothing tops pro sports rivalries. These come in two forms: head-to-head battles and overall performance. With the Blackhawks and Bruins locked in a Stanley Cup Final showdown, hockey bragging rights are up for grabs. RedEye takes a look at the standings. BULLS VS. CELTICS Playoff history: 4-0 Celtics (1981, 1986, 1987, 2009) Recent performance ...
June 18, 2013 - RedEye
- Youth cyclists place in Ocala race
Democrat staff report -- Five members of Tallahassee's RedEye Velo Junior Cycling Team raced in the Ocala Stage Race Weekend on June 15-16. The youths participated in a Saturday road race and time trial, and a second road race on Sunday.
June 18, 2013 - Tallahassee Democrat
- Paul Byrd in ESPN
I wanted to give our team at least seven, eight innings,Byrd said. "I didn't know that Scot Shields was going to come in and throw 94 on the corners. He looked great. We've had a couple redeye flights and guys haven't really complained. I...
- Eddie Sutton in San Jose Mercury News
I watched a little over half of the ballgame before I flew back on a redeye,Sutton recalled. "So I had gotten a glimpse of them . . . but I was just watching the game. And it was a close game. I wasn't thinking about taking over either...
- Norman Coleman in Bloomberg
Coleman accused Peter Lowy of taking a "redeye flight to Australia" to duck a federal marshal seeking to serve a committee subpoena, a charge the family's attorney, Robert Bennett, denied to reporters.