- s in the act of committing a crime or other reprehensible act
- r doing something reprehensible or showing clear evidence of having done something reprehensible
he was caught red-handed
- Caught red-handed, Iran's leader, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, denies new allegations that Iran has been constructing a second uranium-enrichment facility.
- Another reason we'll probably never catch the Quds force red-handed is that it communicates sensitive information by courier.
- Last month, with pressure mounting, investigators announced they had caught a Taiwanese-owned monosodium glutamate factory red-handed.
News & Articles
- Dye pack blows bank suspect’s score
He was caught red-handed. A blubbering bank robber was busted with his hands still red from exploded dye packs, Manhattan prosecutors said yesterday. Maverick Madore, 20, gave cops a full confession about the Midtown robberies, detailing how he and Frank Mione made three trips from New Hampshire “specifically to rob...
June 15, 2013 - New York Post
- Big Spring Man Caught With Drugs, Cash
One Big Spring man was caught red-handed with numerous drugs, cash and a gun. Authorities tell NewsWest 9, they found the items in 43-year-old Jose Chavez, III, apartment on Tulane.
June 14, 2013 - News West 9 Midland
- 2 men seen taking items from Lehigh County barn
Two burglars were caught red-handed stealing items from a barn in Lehigh County. According to a police report, a caretaker for the property at 9175 Haaf Road in Fogelsville arrived to mow the grass, and he found two men removing items from the barn. He also saw an item inside their older model blue and white pickup truck, he saw an item inside the truck bed that was his. When he confronted the ...
June 13, 2013 - WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey
- Damian Green in Times Online
Damian Green, the Shadow Immigration Minister, said: "The Home Secretary has been caught red-handed putting the short-term interests of the Government before the long-term task of solving a real problem. Why if she knew about this in July has she...
- Henry Waxman in CNN
(Greenhouse was later demoted for her honesty.) Rep. Henry Waxman, D-California, said, "Halliburton gouged the taxpayer, government auditors caught the company red-handed, yet the Pentagon ignored the auditors and paid Halliburton hundreds of...
- Nicole Brown Simpson in Entertainment Tonight News
...explained to the judge that he had no intention of stealing, but rather, he merely wanted to reclaim material that he believed had been stolen from him: "This was the first time I had the opportunity to catch the guys red-handed who had...