- s of or relating to a recursion
- It's also a kind of recursive meta-fiction that I didn't encounter before reading John Barth in college.
- On why locales become hot spotsand stay that way: "We believe there is a reinforcing, recursive mechanism that makes particular places the center of social activity, which may .
- Those themes--recursive loops and the physical origins of consciousness--get braided together in I Am a Strange Loop in unexpected ways.
News & Articles
- ISC patches publicly disclosed denial-of-service vulnerability affecting BIND 9
The Internet Systems Consortium (ISC), the organization that develops and maintains the widely used BIND DNS (Domain Name System) software, has patched a publicly disclosed vulnerability that can be used to remotely crash DNS servers running recent releases of BIND 9. The vulnerability affects DNS servers that use BIND 9.6-ESV-R9, 9.8.5, and 9.9.3 and are configured to run as recursive resolvers ...
June 6, 2013 - PC World
- Craig Venter in MarketWatch (press release)
The promising combination of long reads and inherent accuracy enabled by recursive sequencing have the potential to make Life Technologies' single molecule sequencing platform an integral part of our diverse sequencing projects,said Dr. Craig...
- St Timothy in Sydney Morning Herald
At the 1956 Dartmouth Artificial Intelligence Conference an audacious, outrageous even, intellectual zietgeist emerged: that the core of humanity, our ability to think and reason, was subject to our own technological understanding, a recursive... Rodney Brooks http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Brooks&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGlKbZb1uGaJo8U3mpmsrAFdKQqng Dartmouth News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dartmouth.edu/~news/releases/2006/03/13a.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG1VsWYuDnJjewmpRuF_RcASPHi2Q Mar 13, 2006
81390 109153 recursive We show that European starlings accurately recognise acoustic patterns defined by a recursive, self-embedding, context-free grammar," said Timothy Gentner of the University of California San Diego, in the journal Nature.