- s recurring again and again
- In music terminology, Vamps are recurrent themes, usually chords or series of chords played continually to establish rhythm.
- The recurrent meme was that the President was risking "overexposure.
- Yet as the recurrent gas wars between Russia and Ukraine demonstrate, Europe's energy security is an area of high tension.
News & Articles
- Insulin degludec lowers risk of recurrent low blood sugar or has similar risk to insulin glargine
( The Endocrine Society ) Insulin degludec, a new ultra-long-acting insulin, has a similar or reduced risk of recurrent hypoglycemia -- low blood sugar -- compared with the commercially available insulin glargine, a new meta-analysis study finds. Results of the combined analysis, of five completed clinical trials, will be presented Tuesday at The Endocrine Society's 95th Annual Meeting in San ...
June 18, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:51 am
REXBURG — Relay for Life 2013 is coming up this weekend with a recurrent reminder that there is a dawn at the end of a dark night, symbolic of the fight against cancer.
June 18, 2013 - Rexburg Standard Journal
- Forget Blood. Donate Data! How Cultural Norms Will Shift for Healthcare Analytics
At O’Reilly Fluent, we are delighted to have a talk with Roger Magoulas, research director of O’Reilly Media. He’s a recurrent Cube alumnus and we love having Roger here at theCube not only because we love O’Reilly but also because Roger is in the cutting-edge of the market place, the trends and the people; and interesting insights are handy from him. Continue reading ?
June 17, 2013 - SiliconANGLE
- Morrissey in MarketWatch (press release)
The responsibility for breaking the calm and creating a situation of recurrent, continuing violence in the South lays entirely with Hamas and the other terrorist organizations active in the Gaza Strip. Let no party come to the Government of Israel... Ehud Olmert http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehud_Olmert&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFHmiOESED0V_1trAqDz3G3AHt4EQ Jewish Telegraphic Agency http://www.google.com/url?q=http://jta.org/news/article/2008/11/16/1000992/israel-kills-four-hamas-rocket-launchers&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQmCZXJR6mO9yyCbCWhZa0N9I8wA Nov 16, 2008
81379 109146 recurrent We are encouraged by the clinical activity, tolerability and safety profile of XL184 at the 125 mg dose in recurrent GB," said Michael M. Morrissey, Ph.D. president of research and development at Exelixis. "The results to be presented at...
- Peter Schoomaker in San Jose Mercury News
At this pace, without recurrent access to the reserve components through remobilization, we will break the active component,Schoomaker told a panel appointed by Congress to recommend changes for the National Guard and reserves.