- s lying down; in a position of comfort or rest
- When recumbent cows and steers tried to get up, they instinctively tried to raise their hindquarters first.
- If you wanna make the world a better place Take a look at yourself, and then make a change") but the Captain EO of theme-park fantasies or the peekaboo celebrity, recumbent in his .
- Take a gym spin on a recumbent bike, pump an elliptical trainer or enroll in a water-aerobics class.
News & Articles
- Michigan Manufacturer Happy About Record High Gas Prices
As gas prices reached a record peak in the state of Michigan and across the nation, the Michigan-based company, TerraTrike, released a statement embracing the gas price spike. TerraTrike is the largest manufacturer of three-wheeled recumbent trikes in the world. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10828855.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Marysville vet biking the U.S. to help the wounded
Kit Wennersten, of Marysville, takes a practice ride in Skagit Valley before embarking today on a cross-country trip to raise money to help veterans. MARYSVILLE -- On his recumbent tricycle, veteran Kit Wennersten plans to make a cross-country ride to raise money to support veterans.
June 11, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Bruce Bochy in San Francisco Chronicle
Additionally, it is self-evident that conventional MRI images the spine only in the recumbent position when it is not subject to the gravitational compressive forces that normally act on the upright spine. This, therefore, provides an unrealistic... Raymond Damadian http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Vahan_Damadian&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEDLV4ehhJvkbFd4BAQSVfNWpzQfA FOXBusiness http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/markets/industries/health-care/fonar-reports-fiscal--quarter-months-financial-statement/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGvJira66QlaJZllQo4j5N52o71Vg May 21, 2008
81358 109140 recumbent My dad was serious," Bruce said. "He was tough. If I was sitting like this, slouching, he would yell at me, 'Stop sitting in that recumbent position.' "
- Ed Balls in Telegraph.co.uk
You've got to go for it now, when the Tories are down. Let's do as Neil Kinnock says. Let's grind those Tory bastards into the dust. Let's plunge our pitchforks into their recumbent forms,says Balls, his eyes starting to glisten, "and then...