- n directions for making something
- I rarely copy a recipe, but your hints and ideas have fed myself and friends throughout college and beyond.
- Have you ever wanted to know the ingredients for your favorite recipe while you were at the grocery store? Download BigOven to search over 170,000 recipes shared by 100,000 users .
- The recipes are concise and easy to follow and are punctuated with droll essays from Martinez about food, family and culture.
News & Articles
- Today's Recipe from Our Files: Lacombe Chicken Salad
The recipe came out of a 1984 D.H. Holmes cookbook.
June 14, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Seafood Recipe of the Week is a tasty rockfish salsa verde
This week’s Seafood Recipe of the Week comes from our friends at Angling Unlimited in Sitka, Alaska, which is owned by longtime outdoor writer and angler Tom Ohaus. The delicious recipe was created by Andrew Pooch who manages the social media accounts for Angling Unlimited. You can either use a jarred salsa verde or follow the simple recipe below to make it fresh, which is always better ...
June 12, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Recipe: Perfect Biscuits
This Paula Deen biscuit recipe uses buttermilk and shortening, along with all-purpose flour and both baking powder and baking soda.
June 12, 2013 - Inside Bay Area
- John McCain in ABC News
There's only one thing worse than an over-stressed Army and Marine Corps, and that's a defeated Army and Marine Corps,said McCain, a Vietnam veteran and a 2008 Republican presidential hopeful. "I believe this is a recipe that will lead to...
- Roger Ebert in USA Today
The basic recipe is: throw everything in the pot and slam on the lid,said Ebert, who has battled cancer in his thyroid and salivary gland over the last eight years.
- Richard Blumenthal in International Herald Tribune
That combination of sex offenders and children is a recipe for tragedy,Blumenthal said.