- n changing a particular word or phrase
- v cast again, in a different role
- v cast again
- v cast or model anew
- BIO Chosen in July to lead the world's second biggest computer company (behind IBM), Carly Fiorina has the job of recasting Hewlett-Packard's image from that of a stodgy company .
- A recent article in the journal Fertility and Sterility even suggested recasting how fertility clinics view outcomes: a singleton birth should be considered a success, triplets a .
- For the environmental movement, embracing Jones' message means recasting global warming not just as an existential threat but as an enormous economic opportunity.
News & Articles
- News : Disclosure: The Brothers Broadcast
With electronic dance music booming in the mainstream, the majority of songs filed under the ever-growing genre are fist-pumping, womp - womp -laced beats on loop as opposed to artfully crafted, thoughtful tunes. The musicality that once defined the genre, it seems, is in short supply. Recasting garage and two-step—house music offshoots that dominated the UK dance scene in the ’90s—with some pop ...
June 10, 2013 - Filter Magazine
- Nicolas Sarkozy in USA Today
Sarkozy said emerging economies such as China, India and others outside the G-8 should also participate because "no one should feel excluded from what we are recasting."
- Matthew Wilder in BuzzSugar.com (blog)
...director of the independent biopic, Matthew Wilder, said that production will wait until the actress is done with her jail time to pick up filming, saying, "Not moving on, not recasting, not under any circumstances," even though...
- Peter Jackson in Stuff.co.nz
If health, availability or willingness become obstacles - only in that case recasting would be considered. Apart from extreme circumstances, we would never recast a character who appeared in the Lord or the Rings trilogy,said Jackson.