- n the act of burying again
- v bury again
- He has attacked the trend for Aboriginal groups to insist on reburying excavated human remains, and criticized museums and the Australian Archaeological Association for meekly .
- They were reburying their fellow-townsman, Warren Gamaliel Harding and Florence Kling Harding, his wife.
- In Czechoslovakia, Communist Boss Antonin Novotny followed Khrushchev's destalinization line by reburying a predecessor, ex-President Klement Gottwald, who died in 1953, nine days .
- Vladimir Putin in Kansas City Star
If it comes to demolishing the memorials and reburying the sacred remains of our soldiers, we will suggest to the Estonian authorities that we rebury them on Russian soil,Putin told an annual Kremlin news conference, adding that WWII veterans...
- Nino Burjanadze in RIA Novosti
There are no grounds for talk of reburying Griboyedov, as the Georgian parliament has not discussed or considered the issue, not even as an idea,Nino Burjanadze said at a news briefing.