reburial : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of burying again
- Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko, front right, with cadets, carries a coffin with remains of World War II prisoners during a reburial ceremony on Memory Field, not far from .
- But when the new government files into the House for the first time this week, it will have another reburial on its mind: that of the .
- Earlier this year, their bodies were exhumed for a formal, cathartic reburial.
News & Articles
- Vt. families gather at Irene-flooded cemetery
Families have held a reburial ceremony at a Vermont cemetery where human remains were washed out of the ground by Tropical Storm Irene. About 50 graves were washed away in Rochester's Woodlawn Cemetery in the August 2011 storm. Only about half of those have been recovered. Families gathered Sunday to hold the reburial ceremony. Members of the Johnson family feel lucky that all ...
June 10, 2013 - WPTZ Burlington
- LATEST NEWS
ROCHESTER, Vt. (AP) — Families have held a reburial ceremony at a Vermont cemetery where human remains were washed out of the ground by Tropical Storm Irene.
June 10, 2013 - Greenwich Time
- Peter Tatchell in The Guardian
The reburial has only one aim in mind: to cover up Newman's homosexuality and to disavow his love for another man,Peter Tatchell noisily alleged.
- Rita Marley in Jamaica Observer
We have no time set for the reburial of Bob Marley in Ethiopia, there is no rush for it,Rita Marley said yesterday. "It will happen in due course."
- Emma Restall Orr in guardian.co.uk
It is not about claims for reburial or repatriation,said Emma Restall Orr, of Honouring the Ancient Dead, which recognises the value of some research. "We are talking to them to see what is possible rather than standing up with banners."