- v appraise anew
Homes in our town are reappraised every five years and taxes are increased accordingly
- Plainly, however, whatever role Arafat may have played over the years in both facilitating andor sabotaging negotiations has come to an end, forcing all sides to reappraise their .
- Fortnight ago angry Financier Young demanded that Guaranty reappraise the collateral.
- The White House and Congress reappraise nuclear safety Without warning, a second nuclear era had begun.
News & Articles
- Lack of minimum reserve bid prompts second auction
There were no takers at an initial public auction Friday, June 28, for an 87-acre site on Davidson Road heralded as a state-of-the-art retirement campus at a groundbreaking more than five years ago. Hickory Chase property, public auction, no takers, minimum reserve bid, not met, $9.990.000, June 28, 87-acre site, reappraised, re-offered, second auction, 6 weeks, Gryphon Asset mgt,
July 3, 2013 - This Week Hilliard
- Jean-Claude Juncker in Reuters
Unless we reappraise our strategy, unless we revitalize the broader global agenda on poverty, climate change, trade, and, in respect of the Middle East, bend every sinew of our will to making peace between Israel and Palestine, we will not... Tony Blair http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blair&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFrasCBCQNLoiRZGTcJYVnJN2a4xw San Francisco Chronicle http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi%3Ff%3D/n/a/2006/08/01/state/n103220D11.DTL%26type%3Dpolitics&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEfecsKmYQTJVcJncleopJfH-0hOg Aug 1, 2006
80819 108783 reappraise We were agreed on this principle that rises in the price of oil should not lead governments to reappraise taxes on fuel prices," Juncker told reporters.
- Nickey Brennan in Setanta Sports
Maybe after last weekend, people might want to reappraise the Leinster championship. Maybe Offaly and Wexford are not as bad as people are talking aboutBrennan said at the announcement of the Vodafone Players of the Month awards on Wednesday....