- v gather, as of natural products
- v get or derive
- He lays out the "Dead Peasants" insurance loophole by which a corporation can take out policies on their rank-and-file workers and, when they die, reap millions in tax-free payouts.
- Because it is hard for the mind to visualize so vast a slaughter in human terms, the Communists have been able to reap an advantage from the very size of their funeral pyre: many .
- Even home and business owners who do reap the benefits of efficiency are often reluctant to shell out for top-of-the-line furnaces, thicker windows, reflective roofs or front .
News & Articles
- ZenPayroll Brings Delight to Paying Contractors
ZenPayroll, Inc., today announced the launch of contractor payments -- extending its modern approach to payroll from employees to independent contractors. Businesses can now reap the benefits of paying ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- HP's Project HAVEn rationalizes HP's portfolio while giving businesses a path to total data analysis
HP's new data analytics platform, announced today in Las Vegas, is designed to help organizations overcome the roadblocks to big data success and reap the rewards of data analysis.
June 12, 2013 - IT-Analysis
- Soccer-Youth policy means Mourinho may have to wait for titles
By Tony Jimenez LONDON, June 10 (Reuters) - Evolution, not revolution, looks like being Jose Mourinho's motto in his second stint as Chelsea manager and the Portuguese knows he may have to wait to reap the tangible benefits of the club's new strategy. Mourinho took an entirely different approach when he picked up the reins at Stamford Bridge for the first time in 2004, splashing out a fortune on ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News