- r in accordance with truth or fact or reality
they don't really listen to us
- r in actual fact
- r in fact (used as intensifiers or sentence modifiers)
really, you shouldn't have done it
- r used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal
a really enjoyable evening
- That really says it all.
- And the other thing that we really need to do is color our hair.
- I had a suspicion but I didn't really listen to myself.
- Dan Gilbert in Washington Post
He has gotten a free pass,Gilbert said in a phone interview with The AP. "People have covered up for (James) for way too long. Tonight we saw who he really is."
- Gary Coleman in Hindustan Times
...a earlier will, dated 2009, Coleman had stated that he wanted to be remembered in a wake conducted away from the public eye and by people who had no financial ties to him so that they "can look each other in the eyes and say they really...